Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Facebook

I posted this on my Facebook profile on a normal whim:

Gregory Nguyen S & P 500 at 920 and Dow Jones Industrials look tired--a pullback could be coming. Time to step aside and lock in some profits. Due your own due diligence. Good luck to all.
May 7 at 10:02am · Comment · Like


Look at the date and S & P 500 level: I called the top almost to a tee. Thank God I was right. I forgot Facebook is different than the finance message boards. Because had I been wrong, I would have received a lot of hate mail. Facebook is pretty much an open kimono, so lesson learned. Be careful what you post because others DO read your ramblings.

For example, here's a response I got today: "I love reading your updates and not understanding one word of them."

At least SOMEONE is reading my ramblings. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment