Saturday, September 9, 2017

Whistleblower Andrew Maguire Exposed 14 Days Ago ‘Vampire Squid’ Goldman Sachs Was Moving In For The Kill. Maguire Now Says Admission By Goldman’s Currie Is A Big Deal

Gold perma-bear Goldman Sach's commodities analyst Jeff Currie is not only bullish on gold, but he is advising clients to buy physical gold, not ETF's or COMEX futures contrasts.  I almost fell out of my chair when I read this.

This captured analyst has never dispensed this advice--ever, as far as I can remember.  In fact, he was mocking gold bugs for years for giving the same advice.  Why the flip flop?  I believe Goldman Sachs is now talking their book and looking to drive precious metals prices higher now that they are positioned for it.

Talk prices down, scoop up physical gold at low prices.  Then talk prices up, once correctly positioned long.

http://kingworldnews.com/whistleblower-andrew-maguire-exposed-14-days-ago-vampire-squid-goldman-sachs/

No comments:

Post a Comment