Friday, September 22, 2017

Time To Lay Low

t may be prudent to wait another two weeks to BTFD in gold and silver, coinciding with the manufactured employment data from the BLS on October 6. The big bullion bank SHORTS are taking out the speculative LONGS in a body bag with the latest wash-and-rinse cycle, targeting stops at the moving averages. If readers don't understand what I just posted, you shouldn't be trading in and out of stocks--or anything, for that matter.  It's a rigged casino, and we're not part of the Club.

Instead, keep accumulating physical gold and silver on the dips. At least 10% of your savings should be in physical precious metals. As for the other 90%, I'll leave it to the Wall Street casinos to give counsel on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment