Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Nigel Farage - This Is My Single Greatest Fear

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2012/11/14_Nigel_Farage_-_This_Is_My_Single_Greatest_Fear.html
It doesn’t matter how many people are starving or homeless.  That doesn’t matter.  The ‘Great European Project’ must continue.  That’s why I have absolutely no hesitation in saying that I don’t just disagree with the architects of this European project, I believe them to be fundamentally bad and dangerous people.

In Greece, we talked before when it went through 50% youth unemployment.  The last figures I saw were (a shocking) 57%.  So we are now pushing up towards 60% (youth unemployment).  What we are looking at is something, I’m afraid, that is very, very akin to the Weimar Republic and that breakdown which happened in Germany in the early 1930s that led to Hitler.

I’m not saying Hitler is coming back to haunt Europe, but what I am saying is, isn’t it truly astonishing that we have Nazism on the rise in Southern Europe?”

No comments:

Post a Comment